Friday 21 November 2014

I'm Packed

I have so many things that are waiting to be settled or sorted out, and I'm currently trying to clear off as much stuffs as possible on my imaginary to-do list. God dammit. Blogging is one of them though, so I'm getting it done right now. WooHoo

Things that need to be done/sorted out:
  • Finish Digital Logic online tutorial
  • Pack 5 outfits
  • Study for DAELN and DIGLG tests
  • Remove my nail polish
  • Study and understand all the Physics tutorials/lessons
  • Get my INNOVA team members together to get work done
  • My time management tomorrow (I can't afford to be late)
  • Get contact lenses tomorrow
  • My life
  • Be more useful
  • Productivity
  • CCA points
  • Money, bills, bank balance
So many things but so little time. 

Things that are done:
  • Email to person-in-charge about C&I week
  • Reply to Jun Wei
  • Return my library books
I think that's all. This is pathetic. I gotta be more productive. 

Okay, here's the end to a boring post. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment