Sunday 19 April 2015

With Heart & Voice

Did you go for AMKSB concert on the 25th March? If you didn't, then it's your loss because I was part of the alumni band that contributed 2 amazing songs to the concert~
 Ahahaha. I'm kidding, it was an amazing concert nevertheless. And I got another Esplanade pass! Woohoo!
Anyway, picture pictures.
 It was their birthday that day and we bought them an Elsa ice cream cake!


The alumni band played With Heart & Voice and AKB48 Medley and sadly, I screwed up my part for WHAV. Damn, we had such few practices too. Anyway, it's over and I'm not sure if I'll be going back for alumni practices anymore because Mr Brando Tan is leaving the band (that's what he always says but oh well). Also, I'm considering joining NP Band partially because I really miss band and also because I'm hungry for CCA points. Hmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment