Tuesday 3 December 2013

Ain't It Fun?

Well, the title has nothing to do with what I'm going to type about afterwards, it's just that I doesn't have a better idea of what it should be. And yes, I'm a Paramore fan. :)
Anyway, I have a blog on wordpress which I have only posted 2 posts and I planned on using wordpress instead of blogger. Unfortunately, I had no idea how to customize my blog on wordpress and I got pretty frustrated with it. Thus, I'm here! 

I've finished my national examinations about 2 weeks ago. So, to past time, I've decided to take up a part-time job and maintain an active blog. Well, there's still lots of activities that I want to take part in and tons of other meaningful things that I would like to do. But what's the point of talking about it if I haven't even done it yet. 
I've taken up a part-time job at a 'legal human trafficking agency' (that's what they said) to work at banquets. It's been three banquets already and they're all at swissotel. Well, it's not that bad and I've certainly made some new friends, but the some of the staffs or managers are rather unfriendly. It's not unexpected but I still doesn't like the fact that people like this exist. By the way, I got a part-time job to gain some work experience and money, at the same time, I'm fully mentally prepared to face whatever obstacles that come my way. I haven't met any really demanding guests and it's quite enjoyable serving people, especially when they appreciate your service. Also, I've learned a lot about banquet service style and the dos and don'ts, not to forget to always treat the customer with smile while handling their needs. 
I'll keep on doing my best when I'm at work. I am also thinking of taking another part-time job during the weekdays, since banquets are normally held on weekends so is my part-time work. I better keep myself busy this long term holiday, I don't want to end up rotting with nothing to do.

As I'm almost on the brink of boredom, I watched some anime and read some manga. I've found one which is out-of-the-ordinary and really good (content wise). It has got plot twists and the story flows really well. Also, the illustration of both the manga and anime is satisfactory. It's called Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). 
What's more, there's a really sexy character called the undertaker. Hehehe. Well, Ciel and his butler, Sebestian, are good-looking as well! I've not finished watching it's anime and the manga is still ongoing. I'm currently on a craze for this manga and anime. It's AWESOME. 

Prince Soma and his khandsama Agni, the idiotic and cute pair, is one of my favourites too! They're really cute and idiotic which makes them really adorable and lovable! :)

Oh, I should also show some of my prom photos but it'll take a while to upload them. Anyway, prom is pretty boring to me. There's really nothing really special about prom except for taking photos. I wished there would be more laughter and jokes. 
 It has masquerade as it's theme! Masksssssss. 
I really hope all of us keep in touch with one another and grow old together. Hahaha. I'll really miss all of youuuuuuuu. 

There're many events coming up this December. Passing-Out-Parade (P.O.P.), batch chalet, my sister's birthday, Christmas and finally New year. I hope my holiday wouldn't go into a waste and accomplish many meaningful achievements. :) 
See you~ (By the way, that's undertaker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment