Thursday 26 December 2013

Boring Biology

This week's been pretty boring for me. Whereas my sister is going out with her friends almost every single day. Thus, I don't have much to write about or any pictures to post. I just felt the need to publish a new post. Maybe it's because I was too bored. Maybe I should pick up a few activities to keep myself occupied during my off days. Maybe I should start considering which course to choose seriously and what do I want to do in the future. Maybe I should just chat idly with my friends. Maybe I should just sleep. 

I'm still clueless about what I wanna do in the future.
I have narrowed down some of the poly courses but I'm not sure if that's what I really want to study. 
Some of the poly courses that I've chosen have really low JAE 2013 points which means there will be really smart people resulting in a competitive environment. 
Is there a course specializing in physics? 
Is engineering courses about physics or machines?
I probably have to go to JC to study about physics. 

Maybe I should choose a chemical engineering course.
Maybe I should study nanotechnology and material science so that there's a chance of becoming a researcher working at A*STAR. 

But I won't be studying biology. Biology bores me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment