Saturday 11 January 2014

Super Duper Cheap Lunch

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I know, i know, it's reallyyyyyyy late for new year greetings. But I'm just really busy, okay. 
Anyway, I celebrated the last few seconds of 2013 with my parents at the countdown party in Khatib. There's firework display there too! WOOHOO! 
We reached there at around 9, because my mum wanted to watch the performances and hear the chinese songs. There isn't any chairs around so we had to stand for the whole countdown party which, after some calculation, is around 3 hours. Well, maybe it's because I've stood for even longer hours during band practices that my legs aren't sore anymore. 

And I had to work on New Year's Day. What a spoiler. But it's double pay on public holiday so it's okay! :) Anyway, it's my first day of work that day and it's pretty fun. I learnt how to make taiyaki^! Also, I have learnt how the cashier-computer(?) works and most of the time now, I'm taking the orders with that cashier-computer. However, I'm still pretty slow in my movements, like since secondary school. Mr Ramu is always saying I take my own sweet time to move cutely. Well, the thing is, I like doing things at my own pace and when I'm more familiar with how things work, I'll be a lot faster.
^Google is your best friend. 

While I'm working at Great Work City's food junction, I bought a beef pepper rice at the Pepper Lunch Express and guess how much the person has charged me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 DOLLARS!!!!!
Like oh my god, $3 for a beef pepper rice?! I don't mind working there and eating there everyday. HAHAHAHA
And then there's a new full-timer which transferred to woodlands from GWC and said that he used to get free pepper rice and hand made noodles there. 
WHAT?! I wanna work there from now on. But unfortunately, I'm not the one who decides where I work. Damn. 

Oh, and the  GCE 'O' level results will be released on Monday! I'm so excited!!! :D


*Reminder to self: 

  • Take more initiative
  • Get more jeans for work
  • Ask about working hours and pay
  • FINISH JUNIORS' CARD!
  • Cut my hairrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment