Sunday 19 January 2014

Resultsssssssss

Soooooooooooo, I've received my results last Monday.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaally satisfied with it! :D
 I met my target of getting less than 10 for L1R4, and so I could get into the course I wanted!! And guess what, I got a freaking B3 for English. I totally wasn't expecting that AT ALL. I thought I would at least get a B4 or worse for my English. English has always been my worst subject (Biology is my second worst), I would always get borderline passes for common tests and exams and it's always the listening comprehension(LC) which boosts my English grade. I would probably fail if LC wasn't counted into the final grade. The best grade that I've got for English was probably B4, which was when I was Secondary 2, and ever since then, my English dropped downhill (and I don't even know if I used 'dropped downhill' properly). Well, anyway, I'm extremely happy with my results. I've gotten a C5 for Biology but I don't really care. Teehee. 
Well what else can I say other than my hard work paid off~ 
Those mornings till late afternoons at the library doing revisions and test papers are well spent. :) I'm proud of myself. Hahahaha. Ohh, and the tuition too! I got A2 for both physics and chemistry, even though I expected an A1 for physics. Anyway, I'm surprised I manage to get an A2 for chemistry. I hope I did my tuition teacher proud. 

I've submitted the JAE admission thingy on the second last day. I had a long time deciding the choices after the fifth choice, even though I know I'm most probably gonna be accepted by my first few choices. But since MOE gave us 12 choices, why not make full use of them, right? 
Well, I hope I get into my first choice because it really does interest me. AND, you may get to explore A*STAR during your second year for the course! (I really wanna go A*STAR and explore. They have lotsa innovative and awesome creations there. Hehehe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment