Monday 1 September 2014

Smitten

This should be a post with some pictures because it's currently late at night and I'm too lazy to type/write so much. 
So this is what I'm up to past 2 days and I'm still gonna work on other art tomorrow (specifically Singapore's trademarks/icons eg. Merlion). But first, please take a moment to look at my masterpiece and appreciate it. It's not that bad right. At first, I imagined it to be worse because I couldn't really draw well but it turns out way better than I imagined. Just that the colouring is so good. However, I still think that it's presentable and I'm gonna stick to that. :)

Doesn't this look like yum? Hehehe.

And look, I've finally managed to tie a decent hair bun. I feel so proud of myself.

I don't know if you can see the tags or not so I'm just gonna type them out (partially because I wanna type them out too. Hehehe): 
#rourooou i just discovered your tags #you people need to let me know you're tagging tln or yuki's fashion cause i can't if you don't #anyway i will be checking your tags more often now #and the couture you're reblogging are HOT #beastie couture
Okay okay, I'm gonna explode when I saw realise that Lyra, the author of the amazing fan fiction The Lost Night, has liked and reblogged and FOLLOWED me on tumblr. How amazing is that! 
It's exactly the same feeling as your idol following you back on Instagram. Yes, it's that amazing. I was blushing so much at that time that my cheeks went hot, literally, kid you not. Oh my, I'm so starstruck right now. So many good things has happened to me recently that I'm scared I'll face bad things later on. I don't wish to see a storm after this. But anyway, KiGaMin is also another super duper lovely writer + tumblr user. She even thanked me for following and categorizing her fanfic, Mirror, under favourites. How sweet is that. Awww. I'm so glad I got to know such awesome and sweet and lovely people. I'm so blessed. :') Tumblr is such a wonderful place to be.

I actually took some more selfies but I'm not gonna display it here because I'm still shy. Sorry guys. 
And that's all for this post. I don't really take a lot of pictures, you should know that by now. All my previous posts have either gifs or just pictures from tumblr. Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment