Monday 22 September 2014

17 Birthday

Celebrated my 17th Birthday with my friends and afterwards my family on the 18th September. I didn't really took much photos and I bet you would know why by now, since I often mentioned it in my previous posts. Anyway, I'll show you what I got. :)
From my sister.
From my friends.
In the morning was celebration with my friends. We have mango cake and also oreo cheesecake for my other friend. We did surprise her with the cake and the cute bunny present. Hehehe. And after filling our stomachs with cakes, we went for a movie, The Maze Runner. It's really good and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I guess you could say the plot is pretty much like The Hunger Games. But nonetheless, the movie was directed fantastically with all the actions and thrills. Ohh, and the cast is amazing. You gotta check the movie out.

 Lots and lots of running.
Minho:
 Newt:
Amazing casts (I mistyped this the first time as cats. Hahaha)

They're a bunch of dorks actually. Hah.
I initially only intended to upload 3/4 pictures but Thomas Brodie Sangster got me carried away. Help. Tumblr is my new heaven now. *Fangirl screams*
"She's the one."

Anyway, let's carry on before I get carried away (Hohoho. Did you notice the pun). So, after the celebration with my friends, I got home while carrying that enlarged photo frame wrapped present around which was such a burden (plus I was carrying the 3/5 eaten mango cake too. Gosh). And I collapsed onto my bed soon after. By the time I woke up, it's already night time and my parents had already made the decision to go out for dinner as my birthday celebration while I was sleeping. Well, what can I say, I'm the kind of person who goes with the flow. So while we're at it, I might as well also decide on the dinner location from the recommendations on google sites. It's Bar Bar Black Sheep, a pub-bar restaurant. Some photos on the meal.
 Cheese burger meal. Underneath the sunny side up was a thick beef patty. Oh my.

This is Virgin Mary and I'll never try it a second time, ever. 
And that's about it. On my actual birthday was quite boring, I just stayed at home and cleaned up my room a bit, there's still my desk which is just a messy pile of worksheets mixed with stationery, small toys and plastic bags. I wonder when will I ever get my desk tidy. And thanks to all the people who wished me! Ohh, and the release of results was also on my birthday and I got a GPA of 3.96/4 which is pretty badass I must say. Hahhah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment