Thursday 2 October 2014

Roushan Thing #1

Okay, okay, I'm finally back to blogging. I've been so damn lazy because it's the holidays and my days were just so boring that I didn't even feel like blogging it. -.- Despite the boring days, I try to make an effort to bring something interesting everyday. For example, shopping. Hehehehehe. 
So, my package from DressLink arrived a few days ago and it's quite a big parcel. 
Well, considering the amount of clothes that my friend and I ordered, this is quite reasonable. Hehe. The clothes were packed nicely into the plastic wraps and were sorted out accordingly inside the parcel. I'm satisfied with the green army coat & bralets & ripped shorts. However, the tank tops, which I thought were supposed to be loose, were actually quite tight-fitting and when I wore it, my tummy shows. 
Yes, I'm disappointed, but what can I do when I've already paid for it, right? I guess I just have to lose weight huh. Oh, talking about losing weight, I just lost weight by 3 words. Amazing right? Turns out the weighing scale in my house is spoiled and I've been taking the wrong measurements all along. I worried myself for nothing but I still wanna lose more fats (around my tummy area, thighs and face). 
Anyway, back to shopping since I'm such a shopaholic. I've bought about 6 more shirts and 1 pants from sale. 3 of the shirts are 3 for $28 and the other 4 are $10 each (CottonOn was having a sale, I just can't resist). And so, money were spent. The bright side is, I get more shirts to choose from and probably be more fashionable. Also, I'm planning to get a part-time job to earn back those money and pay off fees at the same time. Okay, I'm all motivated to work now! Yosh! 

Next, I've finished the Castle crystal puzzle my sister gave me for my birthday present! Here are the pictures: 
 This is the body of the castle which I had a hard time building because the pieces doesn't fit so perfectly. 
 The body of the castle + 4 side towers
The body of the castle + 4 side towers + the main tower
The completed version with the flags added to it! :)
And I complete this within one night, I feel a strong sense of achievement. Muahaha. I should get more crystal puzzles because I had so much fun building them.

Moving on, although I've been drinking lots of iced green tea latte lately,
 And these two cups of green tea lattes are from different times. Gosh.
I've also been drinking healthy fruit juices!

And I've also bought apples to eat when I hungry, this is to help me stop eating snacks whenever I'm craving for some. :) I think this is also sort of an accomplishment? I don't know, just felt like showing this part of me off. You're free to ignore me. Hahaa. 

 This Dorayaki from Four Leaves tastes so delicious and it really gives off the Doraemon feel. 
And this piece of cake from McCafe (I have no idea what it's called but my mum said they're not for sale anymore) tastes real good too! The brown part tastes like matcha green tea to me, and I like matcha green tea so it works wonders to me. Hehehe. 

Look at my perfectly bun-ed hair:
I'm so proud of myself because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment