Thursday 2 October 2014

Roushan Thing #2

Today, 2nd Oct, I watched Princess Mononoke. 

It's a nice movie but I don't really like the male lead character because I have no idea which side is he on. He is being so indecisive and selfish. But in the end, it all works out, somehow. Well, the animation and music is awesome as always, Studio Ghibli is the best. 

Next, dinner with the secondary school peeps! Athirah, Xin Lin and Jessica! <3 I love them by tons and millions. 
And they gave me belated birthday presents! Ahhhhh. I feel like I'm about to cry already. 
 This is from Xin Lin and it's SUPER ADORABLE!
 This is from Jessica, there's even a handwritten card! I love handwritten cards!
And this is from beloved Athirah with lovely and sweet accessories!! ;)
We took a picture together but I guess I've to wait for the owner to upload the photos~ Anyway, I had a great time and it's never boring with you guys around. I really missed those times when we were in the same clique and hanging out together most of the times. 
I miss y'all a lot a lot.
I feel so lonely in poly..
I'm surprised you guys got me presents because I didn't get two of them any and the guilt is building up on me now. And so, I've decided that I'll definitely get you two presents next year! It's a promise I made to myself and I'm a man of my words! 

Now, I shall get back to Tumblr and trying to finish the Teen Titans series. :)
And happy Halloween month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment