Monday 6 October 2014

Braids, curls, dyes.

This will be a post dedication about hair. Be warned. 
So, I've been practicing to tie braids on my hair because I've got nothing else better to do and my hair is quite long. But it is still not long enough for me to tie a satisfying braid. Nonetheless, the one in the picture is not bad, I'm happy. 

My hair is growing day by day but I've no idea what I should do with it. I mean, I certainly want to dye/highlight it at some point of time but I just can't decide when would be good. The coming semester or next year? Or maybe when I cut my hair short again? I just don't know and all those tumblr posts beautifying hair just makes me even more frustrated. Ugh. Like look at these:

 Yes, I just love red hair, especially these first three pictures. The ombre effect on the second just looks amazing. And the shades of red in the first and third picture looks good too, almost orange-y.

The colour of the hair above is very pastel-like and I most probably wouldn't dye such colours onto my hair because it wouldn't look good on me but it just looks so pretty here.
And purple hair too, I like the dip dye effect of this.
If I'm going to dye/highlight my hair, it would be either red or purple or teal. That's it. I won't give in to other colours. So, here are more pictures of teal dyed hair:




Highlighting your hair is so cool, like it gives people a peek-a-boo of the colour and also adds to the mysterious aura around you. Do you feel me? I think teal would be best highlighted on hair because red would be a bit too old fashioned and purple would be too emo-ish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment