Sunday 19 October 2014

Last Day

Today marks the last day of the first semester break and I'm simply saddened by it's arrival. Why is this semester break so short? 
What productive things have I done except for watching endless animes and going on Tumblr? 
Why do I feel so sluggish even though I haven't done much? 
This semester's break has been a lonely one. But, nonetheless, I've got my Tumblr buddies to accompany me and they are such lovely sweethearts! :) If it's not them, I wouldn't even be trying to wake up every noon. I would have just stayed in bed and rot away. 

Anyway, let's get started on the updates:

Shu Fei and I went to a Cat Cafe few days ago. We've been planning to go to cafes for ages but unforeseen circumstances kept getting in our way, thus not being able to go to any cafes earlier. We went there at it's opening hour and some other people were there too (I didn't expect there will be 5-6 other people coming this early and also that day wasn't a public holiday either) Here are some pictures:





This is my kind of paradise. Cats are seriously so cute and their fur is so smooth and soft. I would like to raise a kitten as a pet but my family members would definitely oppose to it because we've never raised any dogs/cats, so it would be troublesome and tedious for all of us to train it (like where they can do their business and such). We went there for an hour and it costs $12 (their rates: $12 for the first hour). Didn't stay any longer because Shu Fei gotta rush off to school and somewhere else after that. Also, we didn't buy any food from there as it's quite expensive and no one seems to be serving them yet. Hence, we went to get Astons for lunch. I bought another SmoothieKing to drink along and it's Banana Island this time. They even gave me a redemption card! 
(My phone's camera is unable to auto-focus. I'm frustrated too, please let me change my phone to a better one asap.)
And here I am trying to draw:
They are all characters from Teen Titans, doesn't look like it, huh. My best one has gotta be StarFire at the top right hand corner, not bad right? By the way, it's Jinx, StarFire, Raven aand Robin that I've drawn, in case you can't recognise any of them because of my awful drawing skills. I've just finished the whole series from Season 1 to 5, plus the finale movie! And I'm started to miss the team already. I wish Cartoon Network would pick them up again and start a Season 6 because this yearning inside me is growing stronger. Just like how it's accumulating ever since HxH anime ended. 
It's okay, I can entertain myself with Teen Titans Go!, the chibi version of Teen Titans. Hehehehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment