Wednesday 5 February 2014

CNY'14 + Updates

Sadly, I didn't take much pictures during this year's CNY celebration. I was too lazy. 
Lazy Roushan is super duper lazy.
This was the total amount of 红包 I've received this year. But sadly, half of it was from my Malaysian relatives and the Malaysia money they've given me couldn't be of much use. Well, nevermind, I'll use them the next time I go Malaysia again, perhaps.  
Also, while in Malaysia this CNY, we visited lots of temples and also played with firecrackers which are banned in Singapore. They're soooooooooooo fun! There's a variety of firecrackers eg. the bumblebee which flies upwards for a short distance, the butterfly which spins while displaying different colours, the one-which-shots-up-in-the-sky-and-then-pop-out-small-fireworks, and also the magic-wand-look-a-like which shots out fireworks in different colours. AWESOME, right? It's almost the same as the ones featured in nigahiga's Hawaii Trip Video. Pretty much like the mini fireworks Americans play during the fourth of July. :)
That's pretty much it for my CNY celebrations. 

 My sister bought pokemon nanoblocks back to past time and she offered me one of them for me to fix it. It's my first ever experience fixing a figurine (sort of) and it's awesome. Although the lego bricks are reaaaaally small and tiny but I had a great time building it. I mean, look at it, it's sooooooo cute! And then there's this sense of achievement when you finally finished building it, and also trying to understand the instructions. 

Work has been fine to me. I mean, it's not like I'm not enjoying it. Actually, I'm enjoying my current job quite a lot. :) It's really fun making the taiyaki, taking orders and counting the money. To put it in a nice way, you're getting money for enjoying what you do. Hehehehe. I like to think of it that way, to make myself feel better. Also, I visited my secret buddy, Athirah, today @ her workplace. She seems to enjoy doing her work as well and she's sooo good with doing the cashier-and-counter stuff. Woah. I was planning to give her one of the taiyaki I've made but she was too busy. Aw man. 
Oh, and I received a message from MOE today about my posting. 
I got posted to N93! It's my FIRST CHOICE. Aw yeah! 
Most of my friends got into Srjc, I guess I won't be meeting them anytime soon. :/ 
Anyway, I would be seeing Jonas, Kin Feng and my cousin! Because they're also posted to Ngee Ann poly! :D
I chose to end this post in a happy tone. Nah, it's just a coincidence that I wrote it last. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment