Thursday 27 February 2014

Oh no.

I'm getting fatter and my size has increased. Last year, I was 40+ kg and today, my weight is ranging from 55 to 58 kg. I need to lose some weight and burn more fats, especially my tummy. I used to do lots of sit-ups, thinking that it will help me lose weight but I WAS WRONG. Doing sit-ups doesn't help with burning fats at all, it builds up my abdominal muscles instead. And thus, pushing out my tummy fats. 
Oh my god. Why didn't I realise that doing sit-ups doesn't help at all and instead it's making losing fats even tougher. Moreover, I can't just destroy those somewhat developed abs nor do I know how to burn those stubborn fats. GAHHHH. 

Oh, and by the way, I was received my enrolment package! WOOHOO. But there's a truckload of information to digest. It's information overload. And datelines are all over the place. There's fees to pay, forms to submit, vision tests to complete and much more. Gosh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment