Sunday 9 March 2014

Just give me a reason

I'm getting lazier and lazier. I seriously wanna lose weight and those stubborn fats, but I'm so lazyyyyyy. I actually got really tired and breathless after running for 1km. But nowadays, I even too lazy to go and run, how am I ever gonna lose weight like this. GAH. 

Well, anyway, I'm gonna go to my school for the second time with my sister to do a colour vision test and purchase my very own laptop. I'm still pondering over which laptop I should get though. I've paid my school fees with the application of financial assistance. I can't afford to pay the full amount by myself, it's too much and my savings plus earnings aren't enough to cover it. Also, I've signed myself up for the freshman orientation camp although I'm still not sure whether I am able to make. If I could make it and go for it, I'm scared to go because I'm quite an anti-social person. :/ But, I'm also excited for the games and friends which hopefully I'll make some during the camp. 

Japanese or not? Should I or should I not? Sign up or sign up not? Dilemma dilemma dilemma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment