Tuesday 18 March 2014

Start anew.

Soooooo, I was kinda fired from my previous job because they had more than enough staffs after closing down one of their outlets. Even though I was mentally prepared for it, I still broke down. Well, actually the boss said that I don't have to work there anymore but they might need me to help out during events such as food fair and kept on comforting me. Sighpie. But anyway, I got a new job which is just beside my previous stall. Hahahaha. And today was the first day of work there. It was really tiring and fast-paced. I couldn't keep up with the pace there, I prefer doing things at my own speed. I think I mentioned this before I prefer to do things at my pace and familarise myself with it. It takes time to learn how to make burgers quickly and at the same time delicious too okay. It's not like I'm not a superwoman who can learn and ace everything within a day. Even though I worked at the stall beside doesn't mean I'm superb. I'm actually pretty lazy but all well, I shouldn't be lazing around while working. I need to learn how to work under pressure too. I seriously need to step out of my comfort zone. I'm been pampered too much. I believe I can change for the better. I must believe that I can change myself. Believe that I won't be that quiet and shy girl who seriously lacks of self-confidence. I can change myself. I wanna be reborn and start anew with a new personality too. 
I still need help though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment