Saturday 14 June 2014

Poly 1.1.08

げつようび:
Eltech common test today and the paper was alright while I was still doing it although there are some tricky questions here and there. However, after the paper finished when everyone was discussing about the questions and answers and I started to lose my confidence in doing well for this paper. Everyone's answers seem to differ from mine.
Well, anyway, celebrated David's birthday after the paper but somehow, we didn't get him the diary as present from the initial plan. Hope he'll enjoy his day! Hahaha.
And I slept till night because I just couldn't care more about tests. 
Haha, just kidding. I was tired and I really wanted to sleep. And I did some Physics tutorial questions BY MYSELF, but I still have a long way to go though. 
It's almost midnight and decided to do some catching up with my secret buddy. YAY! 
So she's the captain of VB although she said that she didn't wanna be one during the interview. Hahahahha. Anyway, congrats to her! Being a captain is not that bad okay. Kept telling her that but all well. She'll eventually come to like her post and step up to it, I believe in her! :) And she said that CCA points aren't that important in JC, but in Poly, it's really useful to get into a good Uni. Well, i guess that's one of the perks of going to JC. 

かようび:
EG1 Common Test today. It was quite easy and manageable, since quite a handful of people left early during the paper. Anyway, hoping to get AD for EG1 because I know I can do it! Now that EG1 paper has finished. there's still two more papers left to conquer : Physics and Engineering Mechanics. Well, what can I say for Physics. I am so screwed for Physics. But Engineering Mechanics should be manageable, from the past year paper I did, I was really careless. Well, more haste less speed right? So I am going for slow and steady wins the race! :)
When I reached home, there was no one, so I decided that I would sleep for a while before starting hell practice for Physics. So here I am after sleeping for almost 2 hours blogging my last words before I begin. 

すいようび:
Physics was easy.
Nah, just kidding. All of the questions were from the tutorials, so I managed to complete the paper with time left to check. Some of the values were exactly the same as the tutorials questions. However, there were still some questions which I am unsure of because I didn't finish the tutorials. I could have gotten full marks if I was more hardworking. Well, it's over now, and I'm happy with an A. :) Yeap, I should be content with what I have. Hahaha.
Anyway, I went for a quick window-shopping around Northpoint and there's sale at Cotton On! OMG. I'm gonna SSC to shop the Cotton On there because the outlet is bigger there. Wheeeeeee~ And I bought peanut waffle for my lunch and I think the Auntie recognises me since I often buy waffles from there. When I got home, I went to slumber for around 2 hours before my parents decided to wake me up just 5 minutes before we moved off. WTF. Like, seriously? 5 MINUTES TO FUCKING CHANGE AND GET READY?! They're so unreasonable man. At least wake me up 15-30 minutes before we go, I think that's a much better time management and leadership and responsibility. And then when we're late, they blame me for taking too long. Seriously? It's my fault for taking my normal prep time to prepare? What the fuck. 
It's YOUR fault for having such lousy time planning skills. And this isn't the first time that this sort of thing has happened, this kind of last-minute attitude. I shall not go further and move to my personal diary to rant.
So, we went to NEX to celebrate my sister's birthday and she decided on having Japanese food for dinner. There's this huge section just on Japanese restaurants and bakeries. AWESOMEEEEEE. 
 And I had shabu shaubu which was super filling and after that, we went for Baskin Robins! WOOHOO!
But I have to start on Engineering Mechanics now before it's too late. 

もくようび:
Last paper ended! AWW YEAH. Actually, I didn't really study for it compared to Physics. Anyway, celebrate good times, COME ON! So we ate lunch @ Munch. -.- What a way to celebrate. Hahahaha. Anyway, bought pepper lunch with Shu Fei and we were the slowest eaters. And turns out I'm the last to finish my food again. I have completely no idea how in the world can you guys finish your food so quickly. It's like the biggest mystery in my world. Hahahaha. Maybe it's just that I eats really reaaaaaally slow. 
I slept for the rest pf the day. I realised I've been taking afternoon naps a lot even this is the common test week. Hahaha. 
P.S. I was on the same bus as Bing Yi this morning and he sits infront of me. OMG. It was one hella awkwardness. And then there's this hot guy who also studies in Ngee Ann with a faint smell of cologne sitting beside me. Hehehehehe.
P.P.S. I honestly thought that my seat number was 49. I'm so sorry Biao Yi. Hahahaa. Turns out my seat number is 46. :P 

きんようび:
Went to school today even though there's no paper because I have to pass the indemnity form for the shooting camp by today. Since I didn't want today to be wasted, I've decided to find out the route of bus 852 back from Ngee Ann to Yishun, so that I do not have to switch bus between 74 and 851/852 again. I'm pretty sure that I've rode bus 852 from Ngee Ann before but I've forgotten where's the bus stop. I mean it's like 2 years again and Ngee Ann was so freaking big then too. Well, anyway, after giving the seniors my form, I went to take 852 from the bus stop I alighted all the way to Bukit Batok Interchange. Thereafter, I've decided to explore the place to satisfy my curiosity and also since I've came all the way from Yishun, it would be a pity to just leave like this. *Dora the Explorer mood on* Thus, I went farther in and discovered that West Mall is just there. I thought that there would be shops that youngsters' would normally visit like some apparel shop but there isn't any. It's all shops which sells auntie's clothing. Sighpie. BUT, there's BOX BOSS! YAY!
And guess what I bought there. Ear studs! :) They're really expensive though, it's like 1 for $2.20 and 2 for $2. It would be better if they're cheaper but I think it's worth it because they're so cool. Hehehe. 
Cool right? :]
And after buying those 2 ear studs, I saw this huge stretch of TimeZone on the top floor and how can I not go there to see what jem is hidden in there right? And to my surprise, there's a couple of rhythm game machines from Japan there! OMG. It's so damn rare to see those machines @ West Mall which to me isn't a place which welcomes youngsters. Hahaha. Okay, that's pretty much all for West Mall, so I then walked back the interchange which I didn't get lost halfway (this is an accomplishment) to take 852 back to know where's that mysterious bus stop. 
However, I couldn't locate the bus stop anywhere! It's as if the bus stop just vanished, or maybe the route of 852 changed? But anyway, there's no bus stop which are close to Ngee Ann Poly on my way back. Sigh, which means I have to switch between 74 and 852/851 when I go home. All well, nothing has changed anyway. 
Following my plans, I went to SSC (Sembawang Shopping Centre) afterwards to shop in their kinda-big Cotton On outlet since there's sale everywhere right on. I thought I would like apparels which are better than the ones from the Northpoint Outlet but it seems that they're are still restocking and the sale items didn't include any jeans. Furthermore, some of the shirts that I spotted in Northpoint didn't appear in SSC. Aww shucks. To lighten my mood again, I went into Diaso and they changed their display yet again! Oh my, it's like everytime I goes into Diaso there's a different display. They really have lot's of free time huh. 
And I slept the afternoon away. 
At about midnight, my parents decided that they wanna have some light supper and this is what I get:
Fried baby squids.
Upon taking a few bites, the texture and crunchiness made it taste like fried insects even though I've never taken one. But I've seen Fear Factor and it's the same! Without the sauce and seasoning, it would definitely look and taste like fried insects. Grrrr, goosebumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment