Sunday 8 June 2014

Poly 1.1.07

ばつようび:
I was 15 minutes late for lessons today. All well, they were discussing the online physics MiT course anyway (which I haven't even touch yet). Why do I keep procrastinating? God, why? 
I need to stop procrastinating and start doing productive stuffs. 
/*Rou Shan, you're in Poly now and exams are just round the corner! DO SOMETHING.*/ 
Anyway, there's practical compro trial today and I finished it relatively fast, since I was about the same as Jaryl and Yub. WOOHOO. Piece of cake. Hahahaha. And I paired up with Sean for compro project which our topics were quite similar. He did banking while I did loan, such coincidence. Hahaha.
And for Eltech, we got back our quiz papers and I scored full marks. HAH. 
After that, we went to SP to have our lunch, like a boss. And Clyman was leading us and saying things like 'Let's be friendly ah. Don't fight okay.'. Man, they're one funny bunch of jokers. Hahaha. And they even bought the SP shirt. It's like $5 per shirt, which is extremely cheap. However, I was sweating the whole time because SP is too poor to get air-conditioners. Damn.
And then there's Grumpy Cat's lecture where we did questions and after we're done, we can leave. Thus, we celebrated Assfaq's birthday in the long room and smashed his face into the cake. Hahahahaha. 

P.S. Coincidentally wore the same shirt as Wee Xiang today. Hahahaha. Yay to Cotton On.
P.P.S. I took the same bus as Syad to school today but I didn't talk to him at all even though he was my group's GL. Oops. Hahahaha. -Awkward-
P.P.P.S. I got into ES Society but instead of being the events planner which I signed up, I got welfare. Well, anyway, I'm not unhappy about my post, I'll just try my very best. >.< But honestly, I'm kinda scared because I'm afraid I might not do a good job. 

かようび:
EngMec lab practice today and we were doing some oscillations experiments and it was pretty fun! Our results were very off at first but that's because we took the wrong readings. -.- Anyway, after taking the correct readings, everything seems so much better. Hahahaha.
And then was Eltech lecture where probably only 20% of us were listening. I mean the things that he was teaching were all taught in secondary school so we already understood the topic and know how to do the related questions. What's there to learn, right? And he kinda scolded us for being too noisy. Oops. Hah. But the second part where he introduced mesh analysis was new to us and quite difficult to catch too. But all is good, all is good, fear not. This is nothing like Physics. 
And then there's Physics which is a pain in the ass but at least this lesson wasn't that bad, since he did a summary of the topics that will be covered for the common test and I bothered to go up to him and ask questions. Hahahaha. And I also took the time to print the tutorial questions and do them. Hooray! Hahahahaha.

すいようび:
So we got back our EngMec quiz today and I only got 16/20 when most of us got full marks. It was all because of a careless mistake. Gah. Should have been more careful while doing and checking. 
And then I went to the library to study Physics till my Japanese lesson starts, which is around 2 hours of somewhat productive studying and an hour of slacking. 
Anyway, there's Japanese Listening and Oral test which went pretty well. :)
TEEHEE
いいですね
We did some revision before the test starts so we were somewhat prepared for it. And for the listening test which せんせい was supposed to play the example first but she played the first question by accident so we kinda got to hear the first question three times. Hehehe. But the speed which they converse was really fast, so it was pretty difficult to catch what they're talking. >.< And then was the oral test. We draw lots in the style of poker cards where ace is one till number 9. And I got Ace. WOOHOO. First to go means first to go home too. Hahaaha. I needed to rush home to finish up on Innova and Comiss. Gah. Anyway, the oral test was pretty easy since everything was based on the dialogue in the notes. Piece of cake. Hahaha. 

もくようび:
Innova, the module which allows you to slack during lesson but you'll have to do lots of shit at home. We had to submit Assessment 1 by tmr 10 am which consists of POEMS and Ideation(2 Original sketches). 
Then I had lunch with Wen Jie @ Toastbox and we went to MKP because his CCA friends are there. Thus, I decided to go with him and it was rather awkward for me although they are all friendly and funny people. 
As for Comiss, Ms Zai took the time to check some of our Assessment 3b before we submit it. Thanks Ms Zai! And she corrected our errors so that we can score as high as possible for this module. Gotta love her! *less than 3*
After we had corrected our errors in the soft copy, we had to print it out for her. So Wai Jing, Wen Jie and me went to print our 3b in the library where Wai Jing had the worst of luck. Wen Jie and I saved our 3b in Wai Jing's thumbdrive whereas Wai Jing saved his in Google Docs. So, Wen Jie and mine 3b was successfully printed out because this is the most traditional and common and easiest method. But for Wai Jing, he had to use the laptop in the middle to print and the print settings for the laptop was set with another printer which prints A3 paper. The first time he printed, it came out A3 paper but A4 wording. The second time he printed, it came out A3 paper and A3 wording. He got frustrated and went to the printer outside to print. But this time, the person before him decided to print a truckload of papers which they probably killed a forest. So we had to for the printer to print finish that person's burden before it prints Wai Jing's one. So we went back to class to hand it up, and we have to staple the cover page infront of our assignments. But Wai Jing didn't bring his cover page, which he had to go back to the library to photocopy one. Man, such bad luck. Well, fortunately for him, Ms Zai had an extra cover page. Hahahaha. 
And while we were waiting for Wai Jing's 3b to be printed out, Ms Zai released the class and postponed the Show and Tell again. 

きんようび:
So I had to wake up early today to submit Innova Assessment 1 before when my lessons start at 2. -.- And guess what, I met Joel while on my way to submit the assessment. I couldn't recognise him at first and thought he was just another lecturer who just finished a lecture. I mean, he's wearing his suit and just took off his tie and walking off. Who would have thought that that was their classmate, right? Hahahaha. And he's gonna go home to change before coming back to school. I wished my house was near to me school too. Anyway, I couldn't find block 53 at first. I mean I can find to block but I didn't how do I get in. And I walked around the whole building for around 3 times before I found the entrance. When I got there, it was 10:01 and I don't know if he already came out to check his pigeon hole, mine was probably late submission. All well. 
And after submitting it, I had a good 2 hours to spend before going up to ES centre for ESS meeting. So I went to Poolside canteen to use my laptop and do the online quizzes on MeL. 
For the first ESS meeting after the subcomm was selected, it was just introduction and a relaxed one. The main comm told us that we'll be hosting a Japanese group of students in July/August, so we have to plan for it. 
And then was Compro test which is a piece of cake as well. I even got full marks for the MCQ. Hahaha. And then for the programming, since there was truckloads of time, I sorta checked my code several times and just stared at it. Hahahah. I hope I get good marks for compro. *cross my fingers*
Since we had extra time because we finished our compro practical test early, we went back to ES centre and fooled around till Physics tutorial ended. I need to redo my Physics tutorial again. 
And when I got home, my arms and legs were really sore. I have no idea why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment