Saturday 14 June 2014

Sticky

I can finally relate to how Rayna felt towards me when we're in Sec 1.
You're being too sticky, not as in physically sticky after sweating a lot but you're sticking to me too much and it's starting to disgust me. So, will you stop following me wherever I am? Please, I'm begging you. Go find your own clique or best friend or something, just stop sticking to me most of the time. I've been avoiding you all this while so that perhaps you'll understand that you need to keep a distance from me like how I understood the situation when I was in Sec 1. But I don't think that worked because you're obviously still around me most of the time no matter how hard I try to shake you off. I guess I have to say it straight in your face huh.
But I have no idea how am I going to approach this topic with you since I don't even feel like talking to you at all. Oh god. And I know that if I just be the straightforward me, you'll definitely get hurt, but if I don't, I'll be the one who will suffer. Argh.
Here I am feeling so troubled but you just act as if nothing happened and causally stand beside me. People change and I've changed. Or rather, I've developed my own style and character and my personality cannot stand your attitude anymore.
Maybe I shouldn't have came to this course, or maybe I should have just went to JC instead, where most of my friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment