Friday 30 May 2014

Poly 1.1.06

Monday:
EG! was cancelled because Ms Huang had to attend the graduation ceremony and thus, we're going to have our make-up lesson tmr from 4-5 when we're supposed to end tmr's lessons at 3. 
Well, anyway, I was late for compro class, even Bing Yi was earlier than me. Wow. Anyway, we learnt switch which I can use it for my mini project, so I do not have to if else all the way. Hehehhe.
And then there's Eltech quiz which was pretty easy and I managed to do all the questions! YOOHOO! And I changed my answer for the last question at the last minute and the answer which I put was correct! Double YOOHOO! Hahahaha. 
And after Eltech and the 2 hours lunch break which I went to Makan Place hoping that I would see Juliana but didn't, was EngMec and it's the Grumpy Cat's lecture all over again but this time, he decided that he'll heck care more and let whoever finished the tutorials off. And because I'm a lazy person who don't study at home, I'll have to finish the tutorials in class. Sigh. 
And then there's my sister's graduation ceremony @ NYP so I went there to congratulate her and at the same time, GET FREE FOOOOOOOOD.

Hahahahaha. The food was nice, I mean, free food always taste good. Hahahaha. But the dessert wasn't as nice, especially the mini brownies. They taste disgusting.

Tuesday:
Physics, physics. Why is physics so damn confusing at poly level? Gah. And why does everyone keep teasing me. It's bullying okay! One more time and I'll just rage quit and leave. I'm fucking serious. I'm not afraid to walk out on everyone since no one stands by me all this while anyway. 
Come at me, bitches.

Wednesday:
I'm sick but I don't wanna not go to school because there's EngMec quiz and IMRE visit and most importantly, Japanese class. >.< So I had to bear the sufferings of being a sickly person and go to school today. And Japanese Oral & Listening test is next week so I have to go for today's lesson. Sigh. What a bad luck. But EngMec quiz was pretty easy and I left halfway together with most of the class. Hahahaha. Suckers. 
Took 74 back and I missed the stop I was supposed to get off because I overslept. So I alighted a few stops after where I was supposed to alight and went over to the other side of the road with my running nose and sat at the bus stop looking daze. And then, my father called and I told him that I overslept and have no idea where am I. And he decided to fetch me but I thought it would be better if I took a bus back to AMK hub since it's easier for him to pick me up. But my dad doesn't really checks him phone and only realises it after he called me when he reached AMK avenue 3. I'm sorry, dad. 

Thursday:
Comiss today and we're supposed to have Show 'N' Tell today but Mrs Zaitoon decided to postpone it to next week because we're too unsure about what we're supposed to do. And she said it would be an one-minute Show 'N' Tell but she suddenly changed her mind and said that it should be a five minute speech. 
So, since the 5 minutes speech is totally unheard of, Mrs Zaitoon decided to just forget about it and pushes it to next week and everyone will have to do a 5min speech. -.- How am I supposed to present a pair of drumsticks for 5 minutes?! I'm so screwed, and I think I'll help to advertise the performance that the alumni and the main band of AMKSB @ Gardens by the Bay during the last few moments of my speech. Hahahaha. Anyway, today's Comiss lesson was okay-ish, except that Mrs Zaitoon got angry with us because we didn't listen to her. Hmm, anyway, my dad fetched me back home after lesson and took me to the doctor downstairs. The doctor is really nice and she's not fierce at all. Hahahah. And I went in for the doctor's consultation alone. Woohoo. And she gave me a MC which I don't need because I'll be going to school tmr since I'm feeling much better than yesterday. 
And there's ES society interview tmr! Oh no! I hate interviews and the only real interview that I have went for is the MTDC audition which the interview totally caught me by surprise. I thought that we're only supposed to perform our piece and sight-read the pieces and I totally didn't see the interview at the end coming. 
 So Mr Ramu (who is also our tutor at that time) asked me questions such as "Why do you wanna join MTDC?", and "You also received tutoring from me, so why still join MTDC?". Yes, it's almost the same questions but I had to think on the spot and answer him. Do you know how scary it was. OMG. (I know I side tracked a little, sorry. >.<)

Friday:
So I asked my dad to fetch me to school again because I know that I'll definitely be late if I don't. Sorry, dad, and thanks! :)
Compro today and I've completed all the assignments that we're supposed to do for this term. AW YEAH. All thanks to Yub and Joel that I'm able to complete it so quickly. Thanks a ton! 
And then there's Physics and thankfully Ms Huang uploaded the tutorial questions and answers up onto MeL which in her case is Meow. Hahahaha. She's so cute, right? Anyway, since I don't really understand a single shit during Physics and also because I wasn't really listening and instead talking to Yub, I'm gonna download all the Physics tutorials and solutions and study them. 
Come at me, Physics.
Ohh, and the ES society interview went pretty well. Actually, it's more like a causal chat because the interview is conducted by students so we chit-chatted a little at the end and maybe also due to the fact that I was the last interviewee today (since Yub couldn't make it). But I don't think I'll get in though, not gonna carry high hopes and just gonna cross my fingers. 
And by the way, I tried to find the bus stop which my sec sch clique used to take when we went to ngee ann poly with the school but I couldn't remember how to get there. So Lester and I went to find it and we didn't manage to find any bus stop. Nooooooooo, can't take 852 back. :( Anyway, I'll not give up this easily, so I'll go and find it again next time. 
And I cut my own fringe today. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment