Saturday 10 May 2014

Poly 1.1.03

Monday:
Lessons as usual till 5 and then there's Aikido meeting afterwards @ 5.45pm. And, there's surprisingly quite a lot of people from ES who signed up for Aikido. There's Vevek & Robert & Biao Yi & Wen Kang & Brandon, thus, we all went for dinner together. We were brought to Tanglin CC's Dojo and we watched how the seniors did their training with sensei. 
Overall:

  • The discipline of Aikido is fairly high, everyone must respect the sensei and follow his orders. 
  • I can barely hear the sensei because of the large dojo and the amount of people present in the dojo (since sensei is not used to teaching large group of people, thus his voice isn't very projected).
  • I had microsleeps in-between because I could barely hear the sensei and I was really tired. But I woke up when we did some exercises together.
  • The moves are really cool but hard to master, we have to move fast and quick. 
  • The prices are more expensive than shooting. :(
Conclusion:
I'm not gonna join Aikido Club. I'm sorry, Khin. :/
After the meeting, it was still raining and since Khin and Angel do not have an umbrella, I lent them mine while I shared an umbrella with WK. And then I went home with Brandon on 132 and on the bus ride, we exchanged our views and both of us think that we're most probably not gonna join Aikido. Hahahah. Instead, we'll maybe join some CIP club which is event-based and gain some CCA points. Teehee.

Tuesday:
Compro book is out of stock againnnnnnnnn. GAHHHHHH

Wednesday:
EG1 was really fun today (both the tutorial and lecture)! :) Ke Wei also let me listened to the eletronica songs in his phone and the songs were all awesome! 
It's really nice, right? I really don't understand why some people doesn't like this type of genre/music. Well, I guess different people have different taste huh. 
EG2 peeps gotta come from 5 to 8 because they gotta attend a lecture on complex numbers but EG1 peeps need not attend because we're gonna learn it in our modules. Hahahahaha. 
Anyway, I had BJ101 from 6 to 8 and it's super fun. BJ101 classes have always been fun to me, although it's only the second lesson. Hahahaha. Ohh, and I got to know 2 other classmates who are like super duper pro in Japanese alr. They're LeRoy and Jason, hardcore anime fans. Hahahaha. Well, although they're really talkative during class till one of the classmates could not take it, they're nice and funny people. :) Ohh, and there's also Chia Lin, a very sweet and kawaii girl who owns a super duper cute SnK file. Hehehehe.

http://instagram.com/p/nsGr4-gyy4/ - Just a random picture taken because JingYu stole JingYi's phone. Hahaha

Thursday:
First 8Innova lesson and it's pretty boring. The things that we have to do are very interesting but I don't see why we have to spend 4 hours on building a prototype and some sketching. Well, anyway, I like having my brain think of creative ideas. 
Nah, just kidding, it's tiresome. And that's why I'm in ES, because there would be a definite answer to almost all the question, unlike languages or humanities. I don't like vague questions where there is no right or wrong, it's too vague for me. Bleh. Well, anyway, we were released an hour earlier because our lecturer is really nice. :) Btw, the whole ES were separated and there's only me and Wen Jie in the same class. :/
After that was Comiss for 5 hours straight. :/ (I hate Thursdays.) But today's comiss was generally okay since I'm a good girl and I've completed my homework. Heehehe. And my teacher played the song 'Happy' in class today because she said she has not listened to it before. Wow. 

Friday:
School starts @ 2 today but I'm going to school @ 12 because I was supposed to meet up with Yub, Joel, Ke Wei and Lester for a slacking session. But before that, I ate instant pasta for breakfast which was awesome, it was super cheesy. Yay, thumbs up! :)
It looks something like this but instead of mushrooms and herbs, it's hotdogs and hams. Heh. 
And after breakfast, I made a call to the local network courier to track my stuff. It's stated that it has reached Singapore on 2nd May but the package hasn't reached me yet, so I'd better check on it. And they said that they'll deliver the package to my house from 9am to 1pm! Yippie! After checking my package, I went to my sec sch to collect my testimonial which was due for so damn long. I was supposed to collect it before 30 April but, oh well, I couldn't find the time to. Sorry. They're probably having their mid-year exams right now. Hahahahaha. Suckers. And here I am, enjoying my poly life. :)
After the collection, went straight to school and there's so many people in the long room, year 3s and 2s were there too. 
Anyway, since D2 peeps have not had their lunch yet, I went to accompany them to poolside and came back to ES long room to slack even moreeeee. And we played Resistance again but no one except Biao Yi believed me that I'm a Resistance. Gah. Damn it. They rather trust some senior from year 2 than their year 1 friend. :( 
Anyway, compro lessons are really fun! I LOVE COMPRO. :) 2 thumbs up!
 Physics lesson was okay, it's like Amaths + Physics. There's differentiation and acceleration and everything else mixed together. Thus, it's a bit confusing for a blur-sotong like me. :/
Ohh, and I finally bought my compro book. FINALLY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment