Saturday 17 May 2014

Poly 1.1.04

Monday:
I took 852 to school today and I like it because I don't have to change buses or train midway and it's just one long bus ride there. And since I'm taking it from the interchange, I'll be able to get a seat. Heh. So unless I'm running late (which I'll take MRT to Clementi then bus to NP), I'll be taking 852 from now onnnnn. :)
School as per usual and there's compro today! WOOHOO. I love compro. Hahahaha. Our teacher made us try out exercise io5_3.c which is just a pain in the ass but it's was really fun trying to figure out how to make it work. Being a blur sotong, I took quite long (longer than average people) to figure it out and also, Jaryl and me kept on doing trial and error but it doesn't seem to help much. And finally, I've decided to seek help from Yub who is like an expert in this field. Hahahaa And so, under his guidance, I've managed to do this! 
Mission accomplished! Hahaha. 
Ohh, and I saw Amanda during lunch and she thought that I went to some JC. Hehehe. Surprise!~

Tuesday (Vesak's Day):
Public holidayyyyyyyy~ No one in the class decided to meet up nor have an outing together so I went along with my parents to Science Centre & Mount Faber & Vivo. :D I haven't been to Science Centre for years and by the time we got there, it's already closing soon. :( Well, there's always a next time right? Anyway, after having our lunch @ the Mac in Science Centre, we went to Mount Faber because I didn't wanna go Haw Par Villa again. It's my first time there at Mt Faber and the view is magnificient. Ohh, and we took a selfieee. Hehehe.
Yeap, I love this photo. :) <3
Ohh, and look at the beautiful sunset. :)

Wednesday:
I think I'll fail EngMec. :/ I've gotta practice moreee and complete the tutorials. So after EG1, I went with Brandon to sign up for the Rotaract Club. Yay! Gotta get more CCA points and do some CIP work. And after that, lunch @ Munch and this time, I tried the Ayam Pandang which is said to be the best and a must-try @ Munch. 
Japanese class is as awesome as always. :D The teacher is so damn nice and my classmates are all so funny. I was practically smiling or laughing or reciting Japanese words for the whole lesson. :) I'm glad I didn't change my Japanese class. 
Sleeping late because there's only Comiss tmr which starts at 12pm. Yay. 

Thursday:
Comiss today and it's pretty slack. Hehehehe. Met Wen jie & Yue Yang & Wai Jing on my way to the teaching hub and they were rushing through their outline. And Wen Jie copied my topic. -.- Gahhhh. Anyway, we did some critical thinking exercises and it's like an entertainment session because Renzo's group did the claim 'Robert is an American' and one of the supporting statements made up by one of the groups was 'He has a big *'. Hahahahahaha. And there's another one, the claim was 'Pets should be allowed in shopping centre' and one of the arguments was 'No, Jaryl cannot go inside shopping malls'. Hahahahaha. We see what you did there. 
At the end of the lesson, Ms Zaitoon Baker said that we have to do a Show'n'Tell next week with an item which represents us. Hmm, and I'm thinking of two options right now:
1. The pair of drumsticks which I got from my juniors
2. The white tiger stuffed toy I got from my parents @ Zoo. 

Friday:
Trampoline Park @ Amped Jurong with Yub, Robert, Renzo, Ke Wei and Lester! WOOHOO. Fun and bouncy as hell. :) 
And lunch @ Jem KFC after that. Yub then decides to show me some really weird and random and fucked-up vids:



Ohh man, what's seen cannot be unseen.
And then we headed back to NP for lessons. We originally intended t take the free ice cream but the queue was really long and we are running late for lessons too. All well, too bad for us huh. And even though, we didn't queue for the ice cream, we were still late. Hahaha. Compro is as fun as ever and instead of waiting for the teacher to explain finish, I did what Yub always do, which is to start on the assignment first since everything it's quite self-explanatory with the textbook. Thus, we were well ahead of others. Teehee.  And then physics is just OMG. Those formulas look so foreign. I'm so screwed.
Anyway, we collected our ES shirt after lessons and there's shooting bonding day from 6:30 to 8:30 but it dragged onto 9. All in all, the games were pretty fun but we were really awkward with each other and the balloon game at the end was too draggy too. BUT it's fun! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment