Wednesday 14 May 2014

Red.

I blush easily.
My cheeks are always rosy.
My face turns red easily when I laugh real hard.
I get embarrassed easily too.
Because my skin is thin.
You can easily see the veins from the skin of my palm and arm.
And it's not like I can do anything about it.
What do you want from me anyway.
Tease me?
Make fun of me?
Make things even more difficult for me?
Or is it all of the above?
Well, whatever. 
It's not like you'll stop since you're having so much fun teasing me.
I like to help people when they encounter problems but at the end of the day, who'll help me?
What am I supposed to do anyway.
Am I supposed to fight back and make things sour between us,
Or should I just laugh it away and pretend that I'm okay with it so that our friendship still stay the same.
What should I dooooooooooooooooooooooo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment