Friday 2 May 2014

Poly 1.1.02

Monday:
Lessons start today officially and it's not that heavy at all. I was actually late for 15 minutes for my first lesson. Oops. Anyway, most of the topics are the ones we've learnt in Sec 4, except for ComPro which is very new to me. And, its also very interesting, we learnt about coding and programming. AWESOME STUFF. At first I had some problem trying to build solution but it's fixed thanks to Jaryl. To be honest, I really like my class because most of my classmates are all sociable and friendly. :) YAY. We should seriously have a class photo. 

Tuesday:
Had Eltech lab practice today and it's fun as hell. Hahahaha. We learnt how to use the big bulky voltmeter, I guess, and the bread board. It's really fun building the circuit and testing out those tiny resistors and slotting them into the bread board. I wanna have lab practice again! :) 
There's make-up lesson for Comiss from 3-5 and I'm the only girl in that class. Damn. Why am I always alone and the other 3 girls always grouped together? Gah. Anyway, we have to do up a research presentation and presentations have always been one of my biggest fears. So, good luck to me. :X

Wednesday:
So, I tried to find an alternate route to school. So I went to Marymount MRT station and walked to the opposite bus stop according to gothere.sg to board bus 52. HOWEVER, there isn't a bus 52 there. Thus, I sorta panicked. And then I checked gothere.sg on my mobile and it shows that I have to board it from a bus stop called 'Opp St Theresa Church'. And so, I walked around Marymount station to find that holy bus stop but Marymount is surrounded by jungles and trees and there isn't much taxis around. Hence, I told myself to calm down and tie up my freaking hair because I was sweating heavily. I walked to another bus stop and it took me about 5 minutes just to get there and there isn't bus 52 or any other buses which will lead to NP. I looked around and there's a bus stop across this huge road and it looked similar to one of the 74 bus stops and so, driven by desperation to reach school asap, I went for it and took bus 74. And the bus 52 there doesn't even stop at NP. Thanks gothere.sg. 
After the lessons, we went to Studio 27 since Jing Yi booked a room there. Lester & Ke Wei & Lionel & me went with Jing yi to play X-boxxxxxxx. I was really excited because I've never really played X-box with friends before. (Yes, I know, I've led a boring life up until now) And it turns out to be really fun! :) 
After that, we went back to ES centre and the seniors there introduced us a really cool card game. It's called The Resistance. And I'm too lazy to elaborate on how awesome the game is. Hahahah, sorry.
And then, I went for the BJ101 yesterday from 6 to 8 and it's really fun (and I made new friends, woohoo)! Although sensei was speaking in Japanese 90% of the time and I'm just a beginner learning Japanese. Thus, I don't understand what she's talking about most of the time. Anyway, we learnt about what's 1 to 10 in Japanese and Jap Greetings. I'm so gonna greet my course mates in Japanese on Friday. Hahahaha. If only I remember to do so. 
It was awesome, kinda.

Thursday:
It's Labour Day which means it's a public holiday and thus there's no school! Hahahaha. Hence, I stayed at home and finish up on some of the tutorials and homework that I have. Didn't go out or anything because I'm anti-social and would like to spend some time playing some computer games and watch Japanese dramas. 

Friday:
I went out at 10 am because I thought lessons start at 1 today but it's actually 2. So I have lots of time to spare, hence, I went to walk around Northpoint and look for a suitable laptop bag at the same time. And I bought one from Punk Star, it's blue in colour! :D I'm really in love with the colour blue. Only blueeeeeeee~ 
After the lessons, there's shooting briefing at 6:30 @ LT51D and I've made a new friend even before the briefing started. Hahahaha. I'm awesome and I know it. She's like my soul sister, we have lots of things in common. For example, she's also in engineering, she likes Physics too and she has also signed up for Aikido! WOOHOO. This is the first time I've found someone who has so much things in common as me. Hehehe. But she's from Myanmar and she's two years older than me and her English is not that good either. Not to worry Khin, I'll be here guiding and teaching you, I'll protect you. Hahaha. 
Anyway, went home with the other Jaryl since he has also signed up for shooting so I thought since we're gonna be both coursemates and CCA mates, we should not be awkward around each other. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment