Sunday 25 May 2014

Poly 1.1.05

Monday:
BCR day aka e-learning day! HOORAY! Don't have to wake up early in the morning to catch the early bus to school. Hahahaha. 
EG1 BCR was okay and it's pretty much the only BCR lecture we had for the day because EngMec BCR lecture is just screwed up. And for EG1 we learnt TOA-CAH-SOH which is the one we learnt in Sec Sch just that they rephrased it so that it's more difficult for us to understand. 
ComPro BCR didn't really work because we couldn't launch the room but the lecturer sent us the instructions on what to do and submit so ComPro BCR worked technically. And ComPro being my most favourite module of all, I done it with much joy and fun. Hahahaha.
Eltech Tutorial BCR was pretty much slacking session because the lecturer told to do questions which we had already gone through in class. 
Then was the 2-hr break.
And there was supposedly EngMec lecture BCR but all of us couldn't launch the room so there's no EngMec lecture and instead, the lecturer told us to complete online assignment 3 which will be counted as our attendance. The lecturer should have tested the BCR launch room with all of us first, and we wouldn't have a make-up lecture. Damn, I rather go to school and have lessons. 

Tuesday:
I reached school at 6.50am when lessons are starting at only 8am. This is because I thought there would be traffic jam on my way there but turns out that there's no traffic jam and it's a pretty smooth ride. -.- So then I spent my time doing Eltech exercises. :) So MecEng Lab was the first lesson so I had to climb the hill to block 47 for the lab practice. And guess what, I made it to block 47 by myself without getting lost (well, I was almost lost. Hahahah). Lab Practice was pretty screwed for us because we didn't read the instructions before doing the experiment. And we had to redo it for 2 times, gosh. But it's also pretty fun doing lab practices with my group mates. GROUP FOUR, WOOHOO. 
And it was Eltech lecture which is boring as always. Hahahaha. Basically all the things are about circuits and how to calculate it's current, voltage, resistance etc. 
And there's the-always-so-confusing physics lecture with 2D and 3D stuffs and vectors mixed together. Great. 
 And this is a cycloid.
So, if there's a ball at the top of these lines, which one of them do you think the ball will reach the ground first? The straight one or the curved one.
It's the curved one, because it's a cycloid, since a cycloid gives the shortest time or something like that. (Plus, this cycloid thing is not included in the syllabus. Awesome.) Well, it's not that bad, at least he teaches us something new and interesting. :) I give him 12/10 thumbs up. Hahahaha

Wednesday:
EG! as usual and followed by EngMec (I finally am able to do the questions by myself and actually get the questions correct!). And after EngMec was EG! again which was the EG! quiz which was pretty easy. Hehehehe. :) And our class was actually really ahead of the schedule, in fact, we actually had too wait for our teacher to teach the chapter because we have already finished the exercises for the previous chapters. But seriously, EG! is just like Sec 4 Amaths all over again. Well anyway, since I had like 4 hours to spare before my Jap class starts so I spent it doing EngMec questions and watching my course mates programming a robot (it's not really a robot but like a car made out of Lego and light sensors to figure out by itself where to go). And then I went for dinner with them @ Munch which I didn't eat anything because I wasn't hungry. Also, the weather looked like it would rain any moment and I didn't have an umbrella AND my Jap class is up the hill at block 51. Well, fortunately for me, it didn't rain. Actually, even if it were to rain, there would be sheltered pathway all the way from Munch to Makan Place but I was didn't how. :p
Jap Jap Jap~ Awesome as always. And sensei said that there would be an oral test two weeks from now. Oh no. Better start revising. 
Met Si Ming and Nicklas at the NP bus stop and they don't remember my name. -.- Well, whatever, I went home with them since they're also taking bus 74 and did a little catch up with them. It was a nice bus ride. Hehe. 

Thursday:
IS day. OMG. I absolutely dislike thursdays. It's the most tiring day where there're two IS modules back to back. Anyway, for Innova, we did our prototype just today whereas other groups finished it like last last week. :p Ours was really simple, in fact, too simple. Hence, we decided to add in buttons to complicate our box. Haahaha. Innova is actually pretty slack tbh and it seems that it's pretty easy to score as well, since there is no exams for it, just assessments and doodles. 
And then was Comiss. Well, there's supposed to be show and tell and we ran out of time. Phew. So, the show and tell will be postponed to next week and it'll be compulsory. >.< There're 2 things I absolutely hate about school:
1. Presentations
2. Interviews
God damn. Please let this be over soon.
Well, anyway, I did a quiz by fb today and this is the result:
Thanks a lot, quiz.
And since school starts at 2pm tmr + I'm drinking coffee late at night, this is what happens:
Oh god.

Friday:
Lunch with Dad @ the coffee shop downstairs and had Japanese food. Hahaha. I should seriously start eating food other than Japanese, but their Japanese food was really good! I give them 27/15 Miso soups. Hahahaha. And they even gave my kimchi! Awesome. After I was done with my lunch, Dad fetched me to school! Hooray! I think I'm more similar to my dad than my mum. Well, actually, I'm not very close to my mum. :/ I don't share secrets with my mum or dad or any of my family members. I keep them to myself most of the time or share them occasionally with my secret buddy. Maybe it's because I don't really trust anyone except for myself. All well. 
Compro and Physics lessons today and it's fun! And since Yub finished his assignments as quickly as ever, he decided to tempt me with all the good food that he had eaten and taken a picture of. Thanks Yub. *sarcasm mode on*
Anyway, there's Environmental Ranger Movie Screening Today from 6:30 to ~8:30! WOOHOO! Free CCA point for watching Wall-E. Hahahaha. It's an awesome movie and it's like my 3rd time watching it already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment