Wednesday 28 January 2015

Busy

I'm really busy these few days and probably still will be for the days to come. Tests and presentations are coming at me one after another so I didn't have time to update. What's more, I was terribly sick during the last weekend because of food poisoning and I vomitted 3 times a day, thus ending up with no time at all to post. Also, since I'm in the planning committee for the ES FBC this year, it's been eating up some time from me too. So this is just a quick update of my life. Bye. See you after the exams (which is after Friday the 13th). 

Meanwhile, I wanted to add screenshots because Youtube decided to give me the opening song of the old animated Spiderman cartoon series instead of the usual ads but apparently I can't even upload any pictures from my computer and I think it's Blogger's fault. 

So, I managed to upload pictures. Woohoo.




 Pretty sure a spider should have 8 legs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment