Wednesday 2 April 2014

A wordy post

It's been a long time since I last updated this blog huh. And so many people are currently using dayre instead of blogging. Times have changed. just a few years ago, those youngsters were using blogger and always changing their blogskins/blog urls on their computer desktop. And now, there's no need for that, everything is easily accessible through their mobile phones. They could just lament on their boring days on their phones without going through the problem of waiting for the computer to start up and uploading pictures. Nowadays, it's as if everything's a touch away. I wonder what'll the next few years be like. 
Anyway, its really late right now, it's about 2am and I have to wake up at 8.30 am for work. My current work is really tiring but there's a big satisfaction. Since my boss didn't wanna hire more people, we, the part-timers, are practically like full-timers. We worked full shifts almost every day, and we also had to do openings & closings. My legs are really sore right now from standing almost the whole time. There's so many things to do, such as stock check, preparing the ingredients, counting the money etc. Thank goodness I'm only working till April 20th for this job. My boss is pretty harsh on me too. Sometimes, I suspect that he is being really biased. I mean, I did all the preparing, counting of money, and other things you told me to do but you just weren't there to see it for yourself. I settled it on my own because you were so irresponsible. Always going to your other outlets using the excuse of checking them out but actually you're just there to play with them. What a boss. 
I've signed up for my ES 3D2N orientation camp and I'm pretty excited for it. I'm in team Thor and apparently there's only 2 girls (including me) on the team. Whyyyyyyyyy. I'm really uncomfortable around guys. Anyway, I hope it's gonna be awesome! Oh, and I forgot to check my enrolment status. What should I do? The deadline to check for it has already passed. I wished for school to start asap and working days to pass asap too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment