Sunday 13 April 2014

It'll be over soon

I hope April 20th will come quickly so that school can start soon. I don't feel like working there anymore. It's so stressful. Yes, I know that there's no job in the world where there's no stress but this is really too stressful for me. There's so many things to be done and so many things to learn and soo many things to be responsible for. I hate it. Please be over soon. I'll still work willingly because I need the money to pay my school fees. I should be improving but why am I still so stupid and clumsy. I dislike it.
My boss decides to put me on full shift for 6 days for next week. Is he insane? I'm not gonna let him take advantage of me. Thus, I've decided to fight for my rights and at least take another half day off! RAWR. Even though it's gonna be my last week working at that shop but that doesn't mean I should give in to everything. I'm not gonna be that silly girl who will suffer alone. I'm gonna fend for myself. 

I'm stronger, tougher and better. So I'll make sure you don't take advantage of me. 

I'm not the same kid from your memory. Well now I can fend for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment