Sunday 10 August 2014

Hiatus, not.

I'm finally back after the super long hiatus. 
So, I just checked my blog views and I'm pleasantly surprised at first that there are still 'one-view' on my blog for the past few days. It's probably just a couple of random people stumbling across my blog on different days coincidentally or maybe, its a stalker checking on my blog constantly everyday. And I just successfully freaked myself out. Hahahha. 
Anywayyyyyy..
I won't go over what happened over the past few days in details because that would just take too long and I probably don't remember the details anyway. Thus, I'll just give a brief summary of what happened.

I stopped blogging for a while because I was too stressed out. By lots of things, projects, presentations and the responsibility to constantly blog something + it should be something new and entertaining. So I decided to take some time off blogging to clear off my mind and concentrate on my school work, and also since it took up a considerable amount of time to make lose sleep. Even now, it's past 1am and I'm currently sacrificing my sleep to blog about this. I know I shouldn't but I was quite high just now because my 9-10 lesson was cancelled and I can wake up one hour later than on usual Mondays. :) Okay, so there you have it, my pathetic reason for not blogging because I'm a pathetic person as I couldn't manage my time well. 
BUT!
I do have a pretty good reason for being so distracted though. 
I, the lazy worm, have fortunately stumbled upon Hunter X Hunter and followed up on the anime AND manga AND tumblr posts AND fan-fictions. And let me tell you this, 
IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!
I'm catching on every single updates of the anime and manga, reblogging and liking their tumblr posts, but I'm still in the midst of reading this wonderfully written fanfic by Lyra titles The Long Night. I strongly, I repeat, STRONGLY recommend you guys to read it too. Not only the fanfic, but also the anime and manga. It has amazing character developments in the manga which is flawlessly depicted onto the anime with the superb CG effects. 
And the chemistry and friendship between these two is the best I've ever seen in both the real world and the anime world. And even though, they are just kids, DO NOT BELITTLE THEM. Yes, I'm warning you right now and I'm sure you'll come to like them and the anime in no time! 
Okay, I guess that's enough fangirl-ing for one post so I shall stop here. 

Now, let me update you on what else happened. 
I did went for alumni band practices for SIBF (Singapore International Band Festival) and we got 3rd place! This is pretty amazing considering we only had 6 band practices together. And this is a pretty big deal. 
One Band, One Sound, One Selfie

And my dreaded COMISS presentation is finally over too! WOOHOO. And I'm still scared for public speaking though. Well, I should just celebrate this moment while I still can. And it's nearing the exam week but I'm already in celebratory mood. Hahaha, whoops. But, fret now, I'll study for it when it's time. Hehehe. 
Also, I've quit MiT online course because I just don't want to continue it anymore. It has killed many of my brain cells. And it's taking too much of my time when I have better things which I need to do like meeting the date lines of my assignments. 
Also, for the past 4/5 Saturdays, I've occupied with my Physics group project. So my Saturday free time has been eaten up as well. 
Yeah, I was pretty busy during this 2nd part of my Sem One. 
Not to mention, I've to also take care of the events together with the rest of the ES society members as well. No doubt, I'd be under stress and stop blogging, right? You'll understand me, right? 
*puppy eyes*

Well, anyway, I believed I have changed during this hiatus as I've been impacted by the Hunter X Hunter's character development and also it's fanfic - The Lost Night. Not that much though, just that my mindset has changed. I don't want to be cowardly anymore(at least not majority of the times), I'll be a straight-forward and sassy bitch and I'll put values and others first. 
Simply put, be a straight-forward and sassy and heroic lady. 
I know that seems rather impossible but I'll just keep on striving or just die trying, I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment