Monday 11 August 2014

ISFP

I'm typing this post while listening to IU's smoothing voice. :) Her voice is damn good and her vocal range is just sick. 
I mean, just look at her, she's so pretty~

ISFP - Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving (This is exactly what the title means)
So, I just took a really simple personality test to find out which of the 16 personalities I have. The link is here! There's only 4 questions and 2 options for each questions. The options have also been described clearly so it should be more helpful to you. And after doing the test, I got ISFP. 

Positive Traits:
  • Highly creative
  • True appreciators of aesthetic beauty and nature
  • Warm and friendly
  • Usually optimistic
  • Encouraging, supportive
  • Good at handling practical, day-to-day tasks
  • Flexible, go-with-the-flow
  • Good eye for beauty, space, function – likely to have lovely homes
  • Take commitments seriously
  • Seek lifelong relationships
  • Typically respectful of others’ personal space
  • Show affection through their actions
  • Focus on enjoying the here and now
  • Keenly in tune with their senses – look, smell, sound, feel
  • Likely to be gifted in the artistic sense in one form or another
  • Have strong personal values and continually strive to meet them
  • Will likely rebel against anything that conflicts with what they feel is right
  • Quiet and reserved
  • Gentle, kind, sensitive, and sympathetic to others
  • Service-oriented and interested in others’ wellbeing and happiness
  • Will put a lot of energy into tasks they believe in
  • Are often animal lovers
  • Original, unique
  • Independent and need their personal space
  • Often appear to be carefree on the outside, but they actually take life quite seriously
  • Searchers for underlying meaning
  • Tend to be action-oriented
  • Hands-on learners
  • Uncomfortable basing decisions solely on logic – they always take into account their strong personal beliefs when making decisions
  • Tend to be highly perceptive
  • Usually very good at reading people
  • Have a rare depth of caring for those close to them
  • Have no desire to lead/control nor to be lead/controlled
  • Need and enjoy alone time
  • Tend to be perfectionists
  • Generally quite selfless
Negative Traits:
  • Tend to hold back feelings and thoughts
  • May not be good with long-term planning
  • Intensely dislike criticism and conflict
  • May come off as lazy/slow-moving to others
  • May be uncomfortable verbally expressing affection
  • Can be hard to get to know well
  • Tend to be too hard on themselves and not give themselves enough credit
  • Because they tend to take life so seriously, it may not be easy for them
Well, some of the traits are true while some are not, but most of them depicts my personality pretty well. So I guess this should be quite accurate. I think this originated from a MBIT test but it requires money to take it as it requires the assistance of a professional. But I guess this much should do. 

And guess what, I'm blogging late at night again. Sighpie. I should really kick off this bad habit before I start regretting and hating on myself all over again. My resolve is kinda weak though. 
Anyway, today, I went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy today although I had originally planned to watch Hercules. I really wanted to watch Hercules since my sisters kept on commenting on how funny it is. I'll probably go and watch it on Thursday or something. And here's my short review on the movie:
So it's a really action packed movie and I absolutely love action movies! Their swift movements and effects were what kept me wanting more and also putting lots of thrills in my heart! But the story plot is kind of typical, no plot twist or whatsoever confusing idea with the good guys and bad guys and there are still some loose ends which needed to be tied up. So, I'm guessing there'll be a part 2 to it! I'm looking forward to the 2nd part of it! So it's 9\10 for the actions but 7\10 for the plot and thus overall, 8\10 for the movie. All in all, I would still recommend it to my friends too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment