Sunday 31 August 2014

Industrial Piercings

I wanna get a cool ass industrial piercing because just look at it and you'll understand:



Look at it, they even have an arrow barbell and it'll make your ear appear cool as hell and badass. And her red hair compliments it so well. Now I feel like getting my hair dyed red too, the same shade as the hers. But I'll look weird with hair the same hue as passionate and warm red. Well, because I'm not a Caucasian. 
Here's the arrow barbell:
And I'll show you some more industrial barbells
The above is some of the basic industrial barbells.
And below, this the cool ass barbells I'm talking about.





I think I've showed enough. 
Now, after seeing the bunch of photos, have you been moved enough to get an industrial piercing yet? Maybe not now but I bet your mind is now considering that option, right? Hah. I knew it. You can't resist that temptation after looking through all that admirable pictures, right? Hehehe. *cue evil laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment