Friday 15 August 2014

Time flies.

Semester One is going to come to an end after 3 papers and time really flies when you're in poly. Gosh. Poly life for me has been quite slack compared to those JC students but there're more presentations to do in Poly which you guys would have probably know that I really hate them. But still, I hope to have more time in Poly during this freshman year. I still wanna enjoy it a little longer. :(

Guess what, I ate my phone's soul today. Wonderful.
My phone died on me and it's only like two months since I got that phone. Guys, don't trust cheap phones. The next time I can change my phone, I'm absolutely willing to pay more for my next phone. 

-Shinee Fangirl Section-
Oh, and TaeMin's solo MV is out! Oh My God. He's so god damn smexy. He has totally transformed from a cute and youthful 16-year-old teenager to a hot and sexy man. My boy has grown a lot. Danger~
Look at the way he walks, he's definitely grown. Mah boy. *wipes tears off my eyes and also blood from my nosebleed* 

No comments:

Post a Comment