Sunday 17 August 2014

Feels

It's currently 3.14 am and I'm here blogging. I know my body clock is pretty much screwed and I read from some articles that if you don't sleep early, you'll gain weight. Well, wish me luck people. I wanna lose weight but my body doesn't wanna listen to me. 

Anyway, there's news that the anime, Hunter X Hunter, will probably be going on hiatus after episode 148 which is only 6 more episodes. Since the anime is catching up on the manga and the manga has not provide enough material for the anime to continue, the production team, MADHOUSE, has no choice but to put the anime on hold first. And yes, I'm devastated by this news. I really don't want the anime to be on a hiatus because then I would have nothing to watch on Wednesdays as it's practically a HxH day and I don't feel like watching any other anime because I don't wanna get hurt again. 
I feel like I'm in a relationship where my boyfriend had initiated a break-up. And the whole fandom is very sad too. All those tumblr posts about HxH anime's hiatus is on my dashboard. But on the bright side, there's a chance MADHOUSE will continue the anime once the manga has provided enough materials since nothing's really confirmed yet. And so, I'm gonna hold tightly on to that little dash of hope, crossing my fingers and praying silently. 

Anyway, right now, I'm also photoshopping some coaster designs. Can you believe it? I'm actually photoshopping. And to be honest, the last time I've used Photoshop is 2 years ago for designing my section tee's designs. And I've totally forgotten how to use it, like where is the tool which allows you to add a new layer and also the one which lets you choose shapes. OMG. I seriously suck at Photoshop. And my designs are ridiculously lame, they aren't completed though.

Ludicrously childish designs right?
Maybe I should just go to sleep and continue tomorrow. Maybe I can find some incredible designs in my dreams and be totally inspired when I wake up.
Yeah, that sounds good. My brain isn't gonna come up with any good designs at this timing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment