Friday 22 August 2014

Venti

#venti green tea latte #starbucks #feeling happy
So I just ended my second paper today and thus I bought this drink which I'm currently super crazy over to celebrate. I mean it's sooo good, it's like a drink made from heaven. If you haven't tried it yet, it's your loss. I would definitely give it a 15/10 awkward laughing ducks. 

I've gotten back my phone yesterday from the htc customer service centre since it's spoilt. They said something about changing the motherboard and also fixing something. I can't really remember the details and it sounded so foreign to me. Anyway, it's working fine now! Woohoo! I can continue to read my fanfics and tumblr on my phone again! 
I've also bought most of the necessary stuffs for the decoration of classroom to welcome the Japanese students. What's left is the balloons and the collection of coasters, maybe I should order a tank of helium so we can have floating balloons. Is that better? Yeah, maybe I should really order it and since it's within the budget given too. Ohh, and I also have to draw out the races and iconic trademarks of Singapore onto the vanguard sheet. There's just one problem: I can't draw well and neither do any of the subcomm members (although they didn't really show their drawing skills to me at all, I can still tell). And this will be going on to the white boards in front of the class to see. To make it even worse, Japanese are known for their creativity which can be seen from drawings made out of chalk on their blackboards (Yes, this may be a stereotype to all the Japanese but at least it's a good stereotype right?). We would be disgracing ourselves if we hung up lousy drawings. I'm doomed. What should I do?! 
Perhaps I should discuss this with my subcomm members and let them solve the problem for me. Hahahaha. 

And for once, I'm not blogging late at night! Achievement unlocked!
And it's only 3.51pm right now. I have time to catch up on animes and other shows! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment